Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Easy No Bake White Chocolate Thin Mints
Easy No Bake White Chocolate Thin Mints ~ just four simple ingredients is all it takes to make these minty copy cat Girl Scout cookies ~ add them to your holiday cookie assortment!
Servings: 20 cookies
- a box of Nabisco Famous Wafer cookies or another thin crisp chocolate cookie
- 12 oz white bark coating I used Kroeger's
- 1/4 tsp oil based peppermint extract water based flavoring can cause the chocolate to seize
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or shortening optional This thins the chocolate and makes for easier melting and dipping.
- about 10 peppermint candies or candy canes, crushed (I used my small food processor)
Cut the white bark coating into small pieces and put in a microwave safe bowl along with the oil or shortening, if using.
Microwave for 1 minute, then remove the bowl and stir. If the chocolate hasn't melted, microwave again in 15 second bursts, stirring in between.
When the chocolate is completely melted, stir in the extract.
Dip the cookies, one at a time, face down into the chocolate. Use a fork to gently flip it over and completely coat it. Lift the cookie out with the fork and tap off any excess coating. Set it down on waxed or parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle with crushed peppermint while the chocolate is wet.
Note: Be gentle when you dip the cookies, they are very fragile.
Allow the cookies to firm up before stacking or packaging.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 60kcal