*this page contains affiliate links. While your price is the same, I earn a small commission if you purchase anything through my links. Thank you!
the ice cream machine I use and recommend
I get asked all the time about what ice cream machine I use. I use and recommend this Cuisinart machine. I’ve had my machine for years without any issues, I think because there are no fussy electronic parts to break down ~ it’s a simple motor that turns the freezer bowl for churning the ice cream and it works quickly and perfectly every time.
I love this machine so much I often give it as a gift.
- The machine I use is the base model. It works great for ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbets, and makes all of them in about 20 minutes.
- The price is very reasonable, and pays for itself over and over.
- There is a simple on/off button with no confusing bells and whistles.
- You can watch the churning process right through the top.
- You can even take a taste while it’s churning!