(Leftover) Turkey Ranch Nachos are the easiest and tastiest way I know of to use up that leftover turkey. Use rotisserie chicken the rest of the year, these are too good to miss!
Here’s a little something to help get you through the rest of the Thanksgiving weekend. These cheesy Turkey Ranch Nachos make use of every last crumb of leftover turkey, and they’re always a big hit. Especially with the crowd that likes to hang out in their pj’s watching tv all weekend. Leave them a try of these before you head out shopping and they’ll never know you’re gone.
Turkey Ranch Nachos
- 1 bag of your favorite corn chips
- 2 cups turkey meat cut in small pieces, or shredded
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning from a packet
- ranch dressing
- 1 8 oz bag 2 cups shredded cheese (use Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, Cheddar, or any mix you like)
- 1 bunch scallions thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- Set oven to 375F
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and spread out an even layer of chips, overlapping them somewhat.
- Toss the turkey with the ranch seasoning, toss it well to get the seasoning evenly distributed and all the turkey coated.
- Sprinkle the turkey evenly over the chips. Then drizzle ranch dressing over the turkey.
- Scatter cheese over the entire pan, and the finish with the scallions.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve immediately.
notes and variations
I don’t know if you’re ready or not for the big day Thursday, but at least now you’ve got something in your back pocket for the rest of the weekend. It’s always astounding to me that, even after the huge meal and all the overeating, and drinking that goes on on Thanksgiving, we all wake up the next morning…hungry!