The ULTIMATE Guide to Deviled Eggs ~ is there anything better than these perfect little packages of protein packed goodness? Here’s 50 + of the world’s best deviled eggs, with enough devilicious inspiration to get any party started!
First up, there are a few basic rules that apply when making deviled eggs, no matter what variation you’re going for.
- Plan on making a few extra eggs, there’s always one or two that don’t make it for some reason or another, plus, those extra yolks come in handy for the filling.
- To boil the perfect egg, lay them gently in a saucepan and cover with cold tap water. Bring to a boil, and let boil for one minute. Turn off the heat, cover, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- For easy peeling, drain the eggs, then shake the pan forcefully back and forth, and in circles, so all the eggs crash against each other and the sides of the pan. This will crackle the shells and make for super easy peeling. Let sit in cold water until ready to peel.
- The fresher the egg, the harder to peel, so use eggs that have been in the fridge for a while, or if you’re buying them, look for the earliest expiration date you can find.
- Use a small food processor to blend your yolks, mayo, or other filling ingredients for the silkiest result.
- Add a little kick of something acidic to the filling to avoid blandness ~ a touch of vinegar, Worcestershire, hot sauce, mustard, relish, lemon juice, pickle or olive brine, etc., helps.
- When it comes to adding mayo to your egg yolks, go a little at a time…you want the mixture to be firm enough to hold its shape when piped onto the whites. If you find you have a runny mixture, you can firm it up with a little instant mashed potato mix (dry) stirred in.
- If you want gorgeous eggs, use a piping tip ~ and in a pinch, use a baggie with the corner snipped off.
- To prevent wobbling, take a small slice off the bottom of each half so they sit securely.
- Garnish! Even if it’s just a sprinkle of paprika or parsley, it makes a difference.
- Deviled eggs taste best when really cold, so keep them chilled until ready to serve. If they need to sit out for some time, serve them over ice.
Avocado Deviled Eggs | Damn Delicious
Toasted Sesame Sriracha Deviled Eggs | How Sweet It Is
Deviled Egg Bar | White on Rice Couple
Deviled Eggs with Fluffy Ham | The Right Recipe
Beet-Dyed Mustard Ranch Deviled Eggs | A Side of Sweet
Deviled Eggs with Chorizo and Smoked Paprika | Serious Eats
Tahini Deviled Eggs | The Hungry Musician
Crab Rangoon Deviled Eggs | I am a Food Blog
Garlic Herb Deviled Eggs | @Matt Armendariz
Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs | Mother Nature Network
Naturally Dyed Deviled Eggs | Emily Kyle Nutrition
Sour Cream and Bacon Deviled Eggs | Simply Recipes
Mexican Street Corn Deviled Eggs | Melanie Makes
Deviled Eggs with Beets, Horseradish and Salmon Roe | @aichabouhlou
Bacon and Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs | Nutmeg Nanny
Deviled Eggs with Goat Cheese & Edible Flowers | San Diego Union Tribune
Shrimp Cocktail Deviled Eggs | Home Made Interest
Spicy Avocado Deviled Eggs | Spirited and Then Some
Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs | McCormick
Best spicy deviled eggs | Savory Tooth
Turmeric Dyed Curry Deviled Eggs | Noshing with the Nolands
Boursin Deviled Eggs | The Harvest Kitchen
Deviled Eggs with Beetroot and Lemon | Everyday Healthy Recipes
Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs | Spend with Pennies
Red Goddess Deviled Eggs | No Spoon Necessary
Avocado Deviled Eggs | Ella Claire
Deviled Eggs with Hummus Feta and Olives | Foodness Gracious
Baked Spanish Deviled Eggs | The Endless Meal
Deviled Eggs with Tuna | Where is My Spoon
Skinny Deviled Eggs | Samantha’s Kitchen Table
Sriracha Deviled Eggs | Amanda Frederickson
Naturally Dyed Pickled Deviled Eggs | A Cozy Kitchen
Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs | Peace Love and Low Carb
Southern Red Pepper Jelly Deviled Eggs | Faith Hope Love & Luck
Deviled Eggs with Yogurt and Goat Cheese | Curious Forks
A Trio of Deviled Eggs | Striped Spatula
Pickled Deviled Eggs | Incredible Egg
Guacamole Deviled Eggs | Simply Recipes
Tomato Pimenton Deviled Eggs | Martha Stewart
Caviar Deviled Pickled Quail Eggs | Cooking with Janica
Miso Deviled Eggs | Shoot What You Eat
9 Variations on Deviled Eggs | Sunset
Dinosaur Deviled Eggs | Parenting Chaos
Deviled Eggs 5 Ways | Rachael Ray
Bacon Deviled Eggs from Maximum Flavor
Wasabi Deviled Eggs | Martha Stewart
Pomegranate Devilled Eggs | 52 Ways to Cook
French Toast Deviled Eggs | Houston Chronicle
Wasabi Tuna Stuffed Eggs | 2 Sisters Recipes
Anchovy Deviled Eggs | The Daily Meal
Shrimp Scampi Deviled Eggs | Heavenly Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs with Beets and Smoked Bacon | Little Broken
Chipotle Guacamole Deviled Eggs | The Petite Cook
Perfect Deviled Eggs | She Wears Many Hats
Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs | Created by Diane
Turmeric Deviled Eggs in a Fried Leek Nest | Food Smart Mom
Chipotle Deviled Eggs | Food Baby