What to Make Now: Baked Brie ~ baked Brie is the easiest slam dunk appetizer ever invented. If you can turn on the oven you can make one of these ooey gooey people pleasers! Here are the 20 best baked Brie recipes to get you started ~
Baked Brie Basics ~
- Start with a full wheel of Brie. Wheels of Brie come in many sizes, from tiny individual sizes all the way up to a kilo or more!
- You can substitute Camembert cheese in any of these recipes.
- As a general rule, allow 1 ounce of cheese per person, so an 8 ounce wheel of cheese would serve 8, and so on.
- Yes, the rind is totally edible!
- Rind off or on for baking? Some people slice the top rind off before baking, but I leave the rind intact because I think it makes it easier all around to bake and serve. The rind of part of the Brie experience, and it keeps everything together neatly, so I say leave it on.
- Hint: naked baked Brie is totally amazing, all by itself. So if you’re pressed for time you can just plop the wheel of cheese in a baking dish and heat it up for about 10 minutes in a pre-heated 350F oven, and then let everybody go at it. No one will feel deprived, trust me.
PEACH JALAPENO BAKED BRIE ~ Trial and Eater
SKILLET BAKED MAPLE WALNUT BRIE ~ @girlscangrill
PUMPKIN PECAN BAKED BRIE ~Lemon Tree Dwelling
BLOOD ORANGE ALE AND CRANBERRY BAKED BRIE ~ Beer Girl Cooks
Love this collection? Pin it!
BAKED BRIE WITH HONEYED FRUIT COMPOTE ~ Add a Pinch
BAKED BRIE WITH SWEET RED PEPPER JAM ~ Pink When
BLACKBERRY THYME BAKED BRIE ~ Country Cleaver
HONEY BAKED BRIE ~ Half Baked Harvest
RASPBERRY WALNUT BAKED BRIE ~ Homemade Hooplah
CRANBERRY BRIE EN CROUTE ~ That Skinny Chick Can Bake
BAKED BRIE WITH MAPLE SYRUP AND THYME ~ RecipeTin Eats
BRIE PHYLLO TART WITH FRESH RASPBERRIES ~ Taste Love and Nourish
CANDIED WALNUTS AND BACON BAKED BRIE BREAD BOWL ~ The Cookie Rookie
HONEY THYME SWEET CHERRY GRILLED BRIE ~ Half Baked Harvest
SPARKLING CRANBERRY AND ALMOND BAKED BRIE ~ Pizzazzerie
BAKED BRIE IN A SOURDOUGH BREAD BOWL ~ Foodness Gracious
Don’t forget to pin this collection of the 20 Best Baked Brie Recipes!
Questions and Reviews
Mmmmm….baked Brie is always one of my go-to appetizers and now I’m armed with lots of fabulous new inspiration!! Pinned!!
I love these, they are so simple, and the #5 cast iron skillet (I own 4 just for these things, lol) works great. I came across a recipe at a supermarket. They put Boars Head Brown Sugar and Spice Ham Glaze on it with chopped walnuts and then baked it. It was amazing. https://boarshead.com/products/condiments/957-brown-sugar-spice-ham-glaze-cooking-sauce-11oz?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2IjolcLN1wIVBJ7ACh1qZwqPEAAYASAAEgIAbPD_BwE
I love that glaze idea Pat, I’ll try it!
Baked brie just screams holiday to me! It is a must-make every year, so I’m loving all this baked brie inspiration 🙂
OMG Sue these all look amazing! I”m saving these to try one at time. I could honestly feel my waistline expanding just looking at these photos. UGH!
Definitely party food, Vicki, so you’ll have some help 😉