Wild Blueberry and Almond Butter Yogurt Popsicles ~ these vibrant popsicles are made with nonfat yogurt, creamy almond butter, and convenient frozen blueberries for a healthy smoothie on a stick.
Whether you’re a wild blueberry lover, a yogurt lover, or just a popsicle lover, these wild blueberry yogurt pops really hit the spot. They’re so simple you don’t really need a recipe, but let this serve as a reminder that blending up delicious fruit with yogurt and then freezing it is a good thing to do ~ let’s get right to it!
With a few notable exceptions, most of the popsicles I do here on tvfgi are super healthy, and packed with fruit and protein, but with such juicy colors and flavors you’d never know they were so good for you. That’s the magic of popsicles!
TIP: As always, be sure to taste before you commit your pops to the freezer ~ add a bit of honey if you like it sweeter, a little squeeze of lemon if you want more tang.
I get asked a lot, so here’s the type of popsicle mold I use ~ I love the classic shape and they don’t wear out. Click on the photo for more info.
Note: I don’t use the top provided, it tends to get stuck when trying to remove it after freezing. I prefer to use a sheet of foil.
Wild Blueberry and Almond Butter Yogurt Popsicles
- Blend the berries, yogurt, almond butter, and vanilla in a blender on high speed until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mold. Insert sticks and freeze until solid.
- To remove the popsicles, immerse the mold in a sink of warm water up to, but not over the top lip of the mold, and hold for 15 seconds, then remove the popsicles.
- You can play with the ratios of the ingredients in this recipe ~ more almond butter will give it a richer taste.
- Try other fruits, almost anything will work.
- Add your favorite protein powder for an extra nutritious boost.
Thanks for pinning these wild blueberry and almond butter yogurt popsicles!