I use this classic popsicle mold to make all the gorgeous popsicles on the site. It’s inexpensive, and works perfectly every time.
why I use this Norpro popsicle mold
- I love the classic ‘popsicle’ shape I remember from my childhood.
- The popsicles release easier from the firm plastic.
- It’s inexpensive and sturdy.
why I don’t use the top included with the popsicle mold
I’ve found that the top that comes with the mold can often get stuck and be hard to remove. This is because the sticks can shift during freezing which prevents the top from slipping up and off.
I prefer to add a layer of foil over the top and poke my popsicle sticks through the foil. When the pops are frozen, it’s simple to remove the foil. Some of my popsicles are made with a thick fruit puree that allows the sticks to stand up straight by themselves, no top needed.
- How to Make Rainbow Fruit Popsicles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles
- Cherry Lemonade Popsicles
- Ripe Peach Popsicles
- Lavender Moon Milk Popsicles
- Healthy White Peach Popsicles
- Wild Blueberry and Almond Butter Yogurt Popsicles
- Healthy Chia Limeade Popsicles
- Healthy Popsicle Recipes to Make with Kids!
- Fresh Plum Popsicles
- The Top 100 Popsicles Of All Time
- Turkish Coffee Popsicles
- Cinco de Mayo Popsicles
- Chia Coconut Pudding Popsicles
- Cookies and Coconut Cream Popsicles
- Chunky Peanut Butter Cup Pudding Popsicles