What to Eat Now: Fresh Cranberries ~ I’ve gathered together the best fresh cranberry recipes to help you savor those tangy red berries before they disappear for another year. I’ve got you covered from breakfast all the way to dessert, but cranberries are only around for a couple of months, folks, so let’s focus!
Did you know?
- cranberries are one of only 3 fruits native to North America (along with blueberries and Concord grapes)
- only about 3% of the annual cranberry crop is sold fresh, the rest gets canned and bottled.
- cranberries are insanely healthy ~ they’re low calorie, high fiber, high in vitamin C and cancer fighting antioxidants.
- you CAN eat them raw! Pulse them into a relish, or blend up into a super nutritious smoothie.
- they freeze beautifully, just throw the bags in the freezer, they’ll keep all the way ’til next cranberry season.
- fresh cranberries are good for so much more than sauce…just scroll down and see!
CRANBERRY BEEF BOURGUIGNON ~ Half Baked Harvest
CRANBERRY PEAR TART WITH ALMOND CREAM ~ Some the Wiser
CRANBERRY VINAIGRETTE ~ Healthy Seasonal Recipes
PUMPKIN CRANBERRY SWIRL SKILLET BREAD ~ Seasons & Suppers
CRANBERRY BAKEWELL PORRIDGE ~ Cake and Whiskey
BLACK PEPPERCORN + CRANBERRY SHRUB COCKTAILS ~ With Food + Love
CRANBERRY SWIRL BUNS ~ Saving Room for Dessert
ONE PAN CRANBERRY BALSAMIC ROASTED CHICKEN (PALEO) ~ Cotter Crunch
SPICED WINTER CRANBERRY CONSERVE ~ Nourish and Nestle
VEGAN SPICED CRANBERRY SWIRL NICE CREAM ~ Lauren Caris Cooks
CRANBERRY CHESTNUT CAKE ~ A Cozy Kitchen
TURKEY BRIE GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH WITH CRANBERRY MUSTARD ~ Feasting at Home
CRANBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL ~ Nutmeg Nanny
FRESH CRANBERRY SHORTBREAD COOKIES ~ Hearth & Vine
HOW TO MAKE SUGARED CRANBERRIES ~ COOKING LSL
SPICED CRANBERRY PUNCH ~ Girl on Bloor
Don’t forget to pin these Best Fresh Cranberry Recipes!