What’s the score? Doesn’t matter ~ everybody’s winning with these Game Day recipes from chips and dips to meatballs, pizza, and more, I’ve got all your bases covered for a slam dunk event.
My best collection of Game Day recipes yet ~ because some of us don’t know a hat trick from a Hail Mary, we just come for the food…
it’s all about the bread
What is it about warm toasted bread? You almost don’t have to serve anything with it ~ but please do! Pairing gooey cheese with crusty bread is a no-fail game plan.
- Easy French Bread Pizza
- Mushroom Bruschetta with Gruyere
- How to Make Flatbread Pizza with a Tortilla
- Buttery Garlic Knots
- Soft Pretzel Focaccia Bread
It’s a good thing we humans have been hard wired with the ability to keep our eyes glued to the screen while simultaneously dipping and inserting hot gooey cheese straight into our mouths.
- Queso Dip ~ easy foolproof recipe
- Baked Caramelized Onion Dip
- Sweet Vidalia Onion Dip
- Cheesy Hatch Green Chile Dip
- Smokey Spinach Artichoke Dip
beef it up!
Adding meat to your appetizer spread is always a winning strategy. My Game Day recipes for cocktail meatballs and poppers are always the first to go.
- How to Make the Best Bourbon Meatballs Ever!
- Apple Butter Brandy Meatballs
- Middle Eastern ‘Nachos’
- Mahogany Chicken Wings
- Crock Pot Frito Pie
- Cheeseburger Jalapeño Poppers
This is where you’ll find me, no matter who’s playing who ~ I’ll be huddling up with the chips and salsa.
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Better Than Restaurant Salsa
- Fire Roasted Salsa Negra (black salsa)
- Pineapple Salsa
- Sweet Corn and Hatch Chile Salsa
fry it up!
There’s no contest here, fried snacks are the champs.
- Beer Battered Fried Mushrooms
- Fried Olives
- Vidalia Onion Strings
- Guinness Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Fried Green Beans
When the game gets close, the snacking goes on auto-pilot. My Game Day recipes for easy finger food are tailor made for couch potatoes 🙂
- Sweet and Spicy Bar Mix
- Gruyere Cheese Crackers
- Gone Loco Party Mix ~ the Ultimate No Bake Recipe
- Homemade Baked Pita Chips
- Naughty and Nice Party Mix Recipe
kick it up a notch
Game Day grub doesn’t have to be lowbrow ~ here are some delicious Game Day recipes to upscale your spread.
- Crispy Crab Balls
- Baked Feta Cheese with Olives and Lemon
- How to Bake Brie
- Homemade Boursin Cheese Recipe
- Copycat Raincoast Crisps® Crackers
Don’t get caught short if the game goes into overtime! These main course Game Day recipes will keep your crowd going.
- Sheet Pan Smashburgers
- Sheet Pan Tuna Melts
- Sheet Pan Peppers and Brats
- Mexican Short Rib Tacos
- Tunapeño Poppers
- Authentic Chicago Hot Dogs
- Chili Mac and Cheese
- Turkey Reuben Sandwiches